Intelligent Self-cleaning TTW6R Infrared Color Sorting Machine With
LED Light and Cloud Image Processing
Infrared Color Sorter Description:
The sorting machine is mainly used to sort the impurities from
block and granular materials (such as: herbs, dried fruit, etc.) by
hand. The tail of the conveyor belt is equipped with a metal
detector, screening metal suspicious material. And then the
selected material enters the receiving hopper for packaging.
- Global initiative cloud technology camera can deeply recognize tiny
impurities. It shows perfect HD scanning, accurate identification
and high computing.
- Global initiative operation by clicking one button realizes fully
automatic sorting without need of professional.
- The internet of things technology adopted initiatively all over the
world enable to operate and monitor machine on line as well as
service machine on line by manufacturer.
- Global initiative cloud image capture and processing and spectrum
analysis technologies are adopted.
- The international top-level cloud processing system with
incomparable arithmetic capability and perfect program design
create a new era of large data.
- The material sorting can be captured dynamically at very high speed
as well as analyzed and showed. It realizes truly visualization.
- The new high-frequency solenoid valve exclusive to color sorter
with ultra-low air consumption ensures optimized carryover ratio
and high sorting accuracy. It features perfect self-recovery
system, low maintenance cost and long lifetime above 10 billion
- The high performance LED optical system design and light control
technology ensure maintenance free and reduce 35% of energy
- The global leading infrared technology can easily remove impurities
that normal color sorter can not recognize. (optional)
Tea Color Sorter Application Fields: green tea/black tea/dark tea/white tea/ yellow tea
Note: Subject to different raw materials and different impurities
percentage in raw materials, parameters listed in above table will
change to some extent ,which are references for you choosing a
Examples of sorting: